9.14.2010

If you thought I abandoned you...

I have not.  Potlicker has made since it's birth about 15 cents.  For hours of writing, researching, preparing and photography - which I let Jason do most of the time because I am not a photographer.  That is changing a little bit there simply aren't enough hours in the day to potlicker day and night and not pay the bills.

In the time I have not been here I have been doing things that pay a little bit of rent, gardening, playing with chickens, canning tomatoes, and eating all the things I've already posted on here.  For the everyday cook... I have my favorites and refer to them constantly.

I am working on several dozen entries which just need photos, editing, tweaking.  I'm here, and I know you're out there even though not many of you speak directly to me becase analytics tells me several hundreds of you out there come to see what is here.  Drop a line by.  I'm friendly-enough.  Questions?  Ask away. 

I often find people will look at a recipe and say "but I don't like egg on a pizza"... to which I'd say make the pizza and insert your favorite thing as a topping.  This site is purely to get folks doing.  I'm just trailer trash with caviar taste.  There is zero magic. 

Hungry right now?  Type something into the search  "whole wheat"  or "vegetarian" or "cheese."  It's like a recipe box.  Always here for a flip through.

I'm happy to put my recipes up for everyone.  Once you can make 1 kind of muffin, you then have the basics for any kind your heart desires.

I think my audience is a brilliant one and I love sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment